Born and raised in the ski resort town of Winter Park Colorado, an avid skier, fly fisherman, dirt biker, outdoorsman, photographer, and philanthropist, Sean Saffell carries on his unique family legacy of Real Estate in the Rocky Mountains.
Upon graduating from the University of Colorado at Boulder, Sean sought the world of adventure and independently traveled South East Asia until his passion for the Colorado lifestyle brought him home. Upon returning to Colorado, Sean joined the Saffell & Huster Team where he acted as Broker Associate and Transaction Manager for the #1 Team in Grand County. Not only did his time with Saffell & Huster gain him years of experience in a short period of time, but also taught him the nuances of the transaction process, and provided him with the knowledge essential for selling Luxury Real Estate.
After seeing success in his hometown of Winter Park, Sean decided to give back to his community by founding The Furniture Exchange, A 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization. As a broker in a resort community, Sean knows housing for lower income families can be challenging to find and maintain. Therefore, he decided to lighten the burden of purchasing or renting a home by providing essential furniture to the lower income families who are crucial to our resort economies.
Credentials & Memberships
- Real Estate Broker Associate Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, License FA.100075064 August 2017
- National Association of REALTORS® member August 2017
- Class of 2015 University of Colorado at Boulder Alumni
- Kappa Sigma Gamma Tau University of Colorado at Boulder Alumni
- Founder of The Furniture Exchange, a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization dedicated to providing furniture for lower income families in the Grand County and Summit County Areas
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.