Start 2021 strong by taking advantage of these upcoming learning courses through the CBU Learning Center. Please note that registration for these courses close one week prior to the start of the course.
- Virtual Lead Gen: SOI: Wednesday, December 16 at 3 p.m. ET – This workshop will help agents cultivate a strong Sphere of Influence/Book of Business into one of their most significant lead generation sources.
- Virtual AMP!: Monday, January 4 at 10:30 a.m. ET – Virtual AMP! is an agent productivity course that boasts a strong focus on lead generation and learning by “doing.” Leverage interactive activities, tools and resources to refine habits, track progress and overcome challenges while benefiting from coaching and training designed to expand skill sets.
- Virtual Business Planning: Thursday, January 7 at 2:30 p.m. ET – Top agents set realistic goals and plan their activities around achieving them. This course will help you refine your own mission and vision.
- Virtual Lead Gen: Farming: Thursday, January 7 at 10:30 a.m. ET – This course will share best practices to help agents choose, plan and develop their own productive Farming/Target Market that can be an ongoing source of listings and income.
- Virtual Outlist | Outlast: Tuesday, January 12 at 2:30 p.m. ET – In-depth training program for succeeding with sellers by putting listings first. Develop skills and confidence to conquer market share by increasing expertise in prospecting, pre-listing strategies and successful presentation strategies.